JOIN OUR TEAM
When you help a child
soar, you soar along
When you help a child soar, you soar along with them
Cape optional but encouraged.
Professional growth meets personal fulfillment at B Above.
Join the League of Extraordinary Therapists
BCBAs and clinicians, it’s time to find your professional soulmate. We’re hiring!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA
- A current BCBA certification.
- At least 1 year of BCBA experience.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Passion for assisting those with autism.
Proficiency with Word is a must. Experience with Central Reach is an advantage, but we can train you in if needed.
- Develop and supervise individualized treatment plans.
- Mentor and supervise RBTs.
- Analyze data to inform and adjust treatment methodologies.
- Work closely with families and other professionals to guarantee seamless and top-notch care.
Registered Behavior Technician RBT
- RBT certification is essential. If you’re not yet certified, we’re here to help and train you before you start any case.
- While we prefer candidates with at least 6 months of ABA experience, it’s not a strict requirement.
- Strong passion for aiding individuals with autism.
- Robust communication and organizational talents.
- Implement treatment plans under the direct supervision of a BCBA.
- Deliver direct one-on-one therapy sessions to children in their homes.
- Record and collect data on client progress and abilities.
- Aid in the evaluation and modification of treatment plans.
- Collaborate seamlessly with families and other professionals.
- Added Advantages: Current RBT certification and CPR.
Why you’ll want to join us
Hungry for impact and occasional office cake? Email your resume and cover letter
to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!